There are three ways you can pay us:
Setup a Dogs Online account
Set up a Dogs Online account so you can register your dog, make a payment, change an address or owner or update your dog's information online!
Credit card payments
You can make payments to Council online using a Visa or Mastercard. Please note our Council offices can not take credit card payments.
- We charge a surcharge of 0.953 per cent plus 12 cents per transaction to cover our reasonable costs in providing this online credit card payment service.
- You should check with your card issuer for details about fees or changes that may also apply as this credit card transaction is carried out in terms of their arrangement between you and your card issuer.
- All overpayments or incorrect payments made from your credit card will be refunded to your nominated bank account on a mutually agreed date.
- The name that will appear on your statement will be "Taupo District Council".
- Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this service.
- This credit card payment service is provided by Datacom New Zealand Limited, in agreement with us.
If you were unable to make a successful payment you are able to make direct credit payments using our bank account number. To ensure your payment is allocated to the correct account please always use the correct applicable number outlined on your invoice.
Bank A/C Name: Taupo District Council
Bank A/C No: BNZ 02-0428-0220004-00
Particulars: Dog Owner Number
Code: Account Name
Reference: Invoice Type e.g. DOGS
Please note payments using POLi are no longer available.