Is there a book you want that we don't have? Have you heard of a new book coming out that you want to make sure we get? You can now suggest books directly by putting them into our Shopping Basket. Just Login, search for the books you are after and "add to basket".
Go to our shopping basket
Login Email: Lib@taupo.co.nz
We always welcome suggestions for purchase of books to add to our collection at Taupo District Libraries. Currently, you can make suggestions to our staff, at the library and by contacting us.
We are trying to streamline this further and make it easier for you to have input into the collection by creating a "Basket" on our book supplier's website. Your suggestions can then be transferred directly to orders by our staff as long as they meet collection development policy guidelines.
How to use the shopping basket
1. Visit the Wheelers Website
2. Sign In using the public login (Note - Case Sensitive)
3. Search or browse for books.
4. When you've found a book you think we should purchase:
5. Make any notes or add your name if you want the book reserved for you.
6. Click Add to Basket.
Suggest as many as you like.
Download instructions for printing