Access the new Mapi HTML5 viewer!
Please ensure that you read through our disclaimer before using Mapi. Use of Mapi is subject to your acceptance of the disclaimer.
Mapi is a free mapping application that uses a GIS (Geographic Information System) to enable you to view property and land information, networked services, the District Plan and aerial photography in the Taupo District.
Mapi is easy to navigate and has some extremely useful features that will continue to be developed. With Mapi you can:
- Search for property information
- See the latest aerial photography
- Find the location of council-owned water, wastewater and storm water pipes
- View contours over your property
- See what day your rubbish is collected
- Find the closest council reserve and;
- View District Plan information.
GIS data services
We would like to hear your feedback on our Mapi site including any suggestions you have for new functionality or data. You can contact us through the General Feedback online form.