All of New Zealand at Orange
At 11:59pm on Wednesday 13 April 2022, all of New Zealand moved to the Orange setting in our traffic light system.
Customers and visitors to Taupo District Council venues and facilities are no longer required to use My Vaccine Passes or scan in via the NZ COVID Tracer app. Visitor limits and social distancing requirements no longer apply. Other Government requirements in Orange remain in place, such as wearing a face mask when inside facilities to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
For guidelines specific to visiting our recreational facilities (AC Baths, Turtle Pools, Indoor Rockwall and Fitness Studio) please check our facility guidelines.
KEY POINTS AT ORANGE
- At Orange, you can continue to do everyday activities, but we need to protect our vulnerable communities.
- You must wear a face mask in many indoor locations. You do not need to wear a face mask outdoors.
- There are no changes to the 7-day self-isolation requirement, if you, or someone you live with gets COVID-19.
- You can visit cafes and bars, attend gatherings and events, and go to the hairdresser and gym. There are no capacity limits or distancing requirements at venues.
- Workplaces and schools can open.
- To protect yourself, your whānau and your community, keep up healthy habits.