Our Customer Charter highlights our commitment to you, our customers, on the kind of experience and service that you can expect to receive from us. It will guide our staff to deliver on those commitments and describes the level of service standards you can expect when you contact us.
Customer complaints procedure
What happens when things go wrong?
- We are committed to resolving any unsatisfactory service quickly and preventing similar issues happening again.
- If, despite our best efforts, you are unhappy with our service you can voice your concern by making a formal complaint.
Formal complaints procedure
- A formal complaint is received in writing.
- We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within three working days.
- The complaint will be referred to the appropriate team for a formal response and resolution.
- If the response or suggested resolution does not meet your expectations you can request that your complaint be referred to a member of the Senior Leadership Team.
- If you are still dissatisfied you can refer your complaint to the office of the Ombudsman