Emergency Management Committee
Governance and terms of reference
The Emergency Management Committee provides governance and oversight of planning, co-ordination and delivery of:
- Civil Defence Emergency Management within the Taupo District and wider Waikato region
- Rural Fire activities in the Taupo District and Taupo Rural Fire Authority areas.
- Mayor David Trewavas
- Councillor Anna Park (Chairperson)
- Councillor Tangonui Kingi (Deputy Chairperson)
- Councillor Kirsty Trueman
- Mr Andy Hema
- Mrs Tina Jakes
- Mr Douglas Wilcox
The committee meets quarterly, or more often if required, in the Taupo Council Chamber, 107 Heuheu Street, Taupo.
|Monday, September 9||11am||Council Chamber|