Emergency Management Committee
The Emergency Management Committee meets quarterly, or as required.
Meeting location: Council Chamber, 107 te Heuheu Street in Taupō.
|Monday 7 August 2023
|Monday 20 November
Membership of the Emergency Management Committee is made up of one Tūrangi-Tongariro Ward community representative, one Mangakino Ward community representative and two other representatives (two of these four positions must be filled by councillors), plus one Māori representative and the Mayor.
- Cr Anna Park (Chairperson)
- Cr Danny Loughlin (Deputy Chairperson)
- Mayor David Trewavas
- Cr Sandra Greenslade (Tūrangi-Tongariro Ward community representative)
- Cr Kirsty Trueman (Mangakino Ward community representative)
- Tyronne (Bubs) Smith (Māori representative)