Road closures for triathlon in Kinloch this weekend
The Seven Oaks Kinloch Triathlon Festival is back this weekend, on Saturday 10 and Sunday 11 February.
In its 40th year, the festival attracts about 500 competitors and supporters to the rohe. Best of all there's races for people of all ages and abilities.
To keep everyone safe, some roads will be closed in Kinloch on Sunday 11 February between 8.30am and 1.30pm:
- Kinloch Road - from Kenrigg Road to Mata Place.
- Marina Terrace - from Kinloch Road to Irwin Place.
- Mata Place - from Kinloch Road to entry into the Kinloch Domain.
If you live along those roads, you will still be able to drive in and out in between races. Keep an eye out for the event team - they're there to help.
There will also be reduced speeds and traffic management on Sunday 11 February between 7am and 3pm:
- Kinloch Road and Kenrigg Road – speed reduction from 50km/h to 30km/h - including Kenrigg Road and Lisland Drive as motorists approach Kinloch Road.
- Oakdale Drive – speed reduction from 50km/h to 30km/h - from Lisland Drive to Lacebark Drive.
- Stop/Go management at the intersection of Lacebark Drive and Oakdale Drive.
Thanks for your help in making this the awesome event happen. And best of luck to everyone taking part!