Did you know that you can apply for building consents online?
Taupo District Council has launched a new service that allows building consent applications to be completed online. This streamlined service will allow you to save time, effort and money.
Benefits of applying online:
- Quick, simple and easy to use system
- No need to send in bulky copies of documentation - simply upload your documents to your online account
- No deposit - payment takes place after the consents have been processed
- No vetting meeting required
- If you don't have everything you need you can save your work and continue on later
See building checklists section below for items to be included with your application.
If you require any assistance with the online process, feel free to book a meeting with the team. You can contact the building team on 07 3760899.
Alternatively you can apply using the forms below - building related application forms, checklists and additional information documents associated with Building Consents, Project Information Memoranda, Producer Statements, Compliance Schedules and Building Warrants of Fitness.
These documents are all in PDF format and are under 500kb.