Credit card payments
You can make payments to Council online using a Visa or Mastercard. Please note our Council offices can not take credit card payments.
If you have more than one building consent to pay, please pay for them separately as individual amounts and quote the relevant account/invoice number.
- We charge a surcharge of 0.953 per cent plus 12 cents per transaction to cover our reasonable costs in providing this online credit card payment service.
- You should check with your card issuer for details about fees or changes that may also apply as this credit card transaction is carried out in terms of their arrangement between you and your card issuer.
- All overpayments or incorrect payments made from your credit card will be refunded to your nominated bank account on a mutually agreed date.
- The name that will appear on your statement will be "Taupo District Council".
- Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this service.
- This credit card payment service is provided by Datacom New Zealand Limited, in agreement with us.
You can make a payment using Internet banking. To ensure your payment is allocated to the correct account/invoice, please use the correct applicable numbers as outlined on your invoice.
Bank A/C Name: Taupo District Council
Bank A/C No: BNZ 02-0428-0220004-00
Particulars: Building Consent #
Code: Account Name
Reference: Invoice Type e.g. BUILDING CONSENT
Please note payments using POLi are no longer available.