Credit card payments
You can make payments to Council online using a Visa or Mastercard. Please note our Council offices can not take credit card payments.
You will need to have your infringement number so we can correctly identify what the payment is for. If you have more than one infringement to pay, you need to pay for them separately as individual amounts and quote the relevant infringement notice number.
- We charge a surcharge of 0.953 per cent plus 12 cents per transaction to cover our reasonable costs in providing this online credit card payment service.
- You should check with your card issuer for details about fees or changes that may also apply as this credit card transaction is carried out in terms of their arrangement between you and your card issuer.
- All overpayments or incorrect payments made from your credit card will be refunded to your nominated bank account on a mutually agreed date.
- The name that will appear on your statement will be "Taupo District Council".
- Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this service.
- This credit card payment service is provided by Datacom New Zealand Limited, in agreement with us.
Other payment options
Payments for parking tickets can also be made by Internet banking, in person at Taupo District Council or by post. Find out more about other payment options.
Please note payments using POLi are no longer available.