Alert Level 1 information
With the welcome return to Alert Level 1, it’s business as usual at the AC Baths, Fitness Studio and Indoor Rockwall.
Restrictions on the number of people allowed into the facility for social distancing purposes have been removed. Various other restrictions required at Alert Level 2 are now no longer in place. For a quick summary of things in place at Alert Level 1, please see the list below.
One thing we ask of our members and visitors is that while we love to see you – if you are feeling unwell, please stay home! Thanks everybody!
Reception and entry
- Contact tracing and hand sanitising is still available at reception.
- Please bring your smartphone for contact tracing. Reception can assist.
- Cash payments accepted.
- Please follow Ministry of Health COVID-19 guidelines.
- BBQ’s are available for hire.
- Hydroslides will re-open at usual times (weekdays 4pm to 7pm, weekends and public holidays 10.30am to 6pm, school holiday weekdays 10.30am to 7pm)
- Groups bookings now available, this includes hydroslides and the Learn to Swim pool.
- Water fountains available again.
- No restriction to swimmers per lane in outdoor lane pool.
- Lane booking available - normal lane hire fees apply.
- Continue to bring a water bottle and personal towel with you.
- All shared equipment/ facilities including fitness mats, kids room and water fountains are now available.
- Continue to clean equipment before and after use.
- Masters' Club community fitness classes and aqua classes to continue as normal.
- Continue to hand sanitise before your first climb.
- All ropes will be open again.
- All hire gear – shoes, ropes, harnesses and chalk – are available to hire again.
- We continue to encourage everybody to wear shoes between climbs.
- Afterschool climbing programmes to continue as normal.
- Swim School lessons continue as normal.
- Children may swim in the pools after their class (to keep pool numbers down, this wasn’t allowed during level 2).