General information for your visit
The climbs on our climbing wall are graded from 12 to 25 and are changed regularly so the challenge never ends, even for advanced climbers! Top rope and lead climbing are available, while we also have a bouldering section along the bottom of our wall for low level climbing - ideal for those who don't want to go too high but still want to give climbing a go.
Please bring along a towel to wipe sweat, and a pair of comfy shoes to belay in (no bare feet allowed while belaying or in between climbs) are good choices too! Leave your loose chalk at home and bring some liquid chalk or a chalk sock instead.
- You must bring somebody to belay (somebody to hold the safety rope) who is over 13 years of age.
- All climbers under 16 years old need to be signed in by an adult. A safety induction with our instructors must be completed before climbing/belaying.
- For climbers aged 12 years and under, parents must stay onsite for the duration of the child's visit.
- For climbers aged 13-15 years of age, parents must stay onsite until the child is deemed competent to climb.
- While climbing, all long hair must be tied up and all jewellery must be removed.
- Please bring covered shoes (or hire our climbing shoes) and wear comfortable trousers or shorts to climb in.
- If hiring climbing shoes, you must bring socks to wear.
Facility rules and policies
For a comprehensive list of all our rules and policies, please refer to the document below or see our customer service desk for a copy.