To access and manage your library account online, login using the barcode number on your library card and your PIN.
If you are a member but don't have a PIN number yet you can go to the Ask a librarian form and request a PIN or ask a member of our staff to set up your PIN when you are next at the library.
From your online account, you can:
- view items you currently have on loan and items you have loaned in the past
- renew an item for another loan period, if no one has requested it
- request currently unavailable books
- check the status of books you have requested
- freeze items you have placed on hold while you go on holiday
- create lists of your favourite titles
- review items
- update your preferences
- check your account balance